Sunday, January 6, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Our goal for January is to eat as much from the pantry as possible.  I am hoping that one of the areas we can cut back our spending for the month is in the grocery category.  Here is what we have planned for this weeks dinners. 

Monday...Goulash, homemade dinner rolls, salad.
Tuesday...Chicken breast on Cesar salad, mandarin oranges.
Wednesday...Breakfast requested by my kids.  Pancakes, sausage, apple slices.
Thursday...Chicken fajitas (from the freezer), broccoli, pineapple.
Friday...If motivated, homemade pizza!  If not, frozen pizzas!  

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing a no spend challenge for 5 days starting tomorrow. I have my meals planned out also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew this list existed somewhere. Thanks for posting. are going to be victimization it terribly before long. South Berkeley Orthodontist

    ReplyDelete