Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hy-Vee Deals week of 2/24-3/2


Here is a list of current deals that I see at Hy-Vee. I use central Iowas ad when making this list. My store takes both printable coupons and manufacturer coupons from the paper. Please check your local ad to confirm these deals in your area.

Hy-Vee Cottage Cheese 24oz .99

Oscar Mayer or Louis Rich Meat Bologna or Hot Dogs .99

Jumbo Disney Oranges .59 lb (I thought this was good. Fareway has 4lb bags for $1.99 this week which is better.)

Washington Premium Braeburn Apples .59 lb (this is a great deal)

Dole Salad or Coleslaw Mix .96

Hy-Vee 100% Natural Chicken .69 lb

Kraft Cheese (most varieties) 2 for $4

Duncan Hines Cake Mix .88

Hy-Vee Sandwhich Bread $1.08 (good deal, unless you already stocked up on the .88 Fareway bread a week ago)

Valley Fresh Steamers .88 use the .50 off any one Steamers coupon (expires 2/28) makes it .38

Totinos Pizza Rolls 7 oz on sale $1.00. Use .35 coupon making them .65

Jack's Frozen Pizza 4 for $10 or $2.50 each (good deal, I try and stock up when they are 5 for $10, Fareway usually runs this deal every 6 weeks or so)

Dole Head Lettuce .69 with in ad coupon

See a deal I missed? Please email me or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment