Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fareway Deals Week of 2/24-3/2


Here is a list of current deals that I see at Fareway. I use central Iowas ad when making this list. My store does not take printable coupons but will take manufacturer coupons from the paper. Please check your local ad to confirm these deals in your area.

Fastco Chips 8 oz bag .69

4 lb bag of Sunkist oranges $1.99

Sunkist 12pk. soda 3 for $9, buy 3 and get a free 4 lb bag of Sunkist oranges

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.99 lb

Baby Carrots .98

15lb Russet Potatoes $4.99 normally $5.99

Kellogg's Fruit Snacks 3 for $5.00. Use $1.00 off 2 coupon(not sure what insert it was) and it makes them 3 for $4.00 or $1.25 each.

They also had their Braeburn apples marked down to .59/lb to match Hy-Vee.

I wasn't too impressed with the deals this week. If I missed something feel free to ad a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment