Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fareway Deals Week of 3/3-3/10


Here is a list of current deals that I see at Fareway. I use central Iowas ad when making this list. My store does not take printable coupons but will take manufacturer coupons from the paper. Please check your local ad to confirm these deals in your area.

There is some great deals this week.

Chicken Leg Quarters .39 lb!! (I got 40 lbs for 15.40!)

Large Eggs .88 (I bought 3 dozen, you can count on us having eggs for dinner next week.)

Strawberries .99 lb (These look really great, I bought 3 lbs tonight.)

Green Grapes .97lb

Bartlett Pears .67lb

Asparagus 1.47 lb

Extra Fancy Red or Golden Delicious apples .67 lb

Fareway Brand 8 oz Shredded Cheese (most varieties) .99 They are price matching Hy-Vee who also has their brand for .99. This is a super deal! I stocked up at Hy-Vee a couple weeks ago at $1.25 a bag. I was surprised at this price. I went ahead and got a few more. Cheese freezes pretty well.

Fastco Cottage Cheese 12 oz .69

See something else worth mentioning? Feel free to email me or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment