Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekly Shopping 5/12

Ok, for those of you who don't know I am doing an Eat from the Pantry Challenge for the month of May. My goal is to stay under $250 for groceries, toilettres, etc. Tonight is my shopping night and I decided to only go to Walgreens. I had $8 in RR to use up and they expired today. Here is what I got.4 packages of diapers 2 for $15.98
4 Diamond Almonds $3.59
1 Peter Pan Peanut Butter clearanced to $.87

Coupons used...
-$7.20 in ad coupon for almonds
-$2.00 (4) MC coupons for almonds
-$14.98 B1G1 free on the diapers
-$8.00 in RR

Total before coupons...$49.81
Total after coupons...$15.01

I didn't hit any other stores tonight. I will proabably need to do a Fareway run later in the week for some produce and dairy. I was pretty proud of myself for staying away from Wal-Mart and Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment