Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up

It is Friday again and time for the Weekly Wrap Up over at Getting Ahead. I have no idea where this week has gone. I seem to get nothing accomplished but yet stay extremely busy! Here are a few things I did this week to be frugal.

~I mulched my garden again with grass clippings.
~We ate dinner at home every night. We switched up the meal plan a bit, but still ate at home.
~I have been decluttering and getting ready for a garage sale this next weekend.
~I used my family membership (given to us as a gift from my dad and his wife for Christmas)to attend Living History Farms today with my sister and her family for FREE!
~Tried a new recipe for dinner rolls and liked them.

How was your week? Head over to Jennifer's Blog to see how others did this week.

1 comment:

  1. My weeks seem to fly by as well. Still, it looks like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete