Sunday, May 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

This is the last week of school for the kids.  I can't believe summer break is almost here.  I am anticipating my grocery bill to jump dramatically having all the kids home each day!  Here is what I have planned for meals this week.

Monday...Kabobs on the grill-beef cubes (cut from roast), colored bell peppers, onions and yellow squash, watermelon and gluten free cheese biscuits (mix I found at the store).
Tuesday...Tacos with corn shells and fixins, carrot sticks and pineapple.
Wednesday...Last day of school!  Homemade pizzas, salad green (lettuce mixture and spinach from our garden) smoothies, rice crispy treats for dessert.
Thursday...Fish, stir fried potatoes and onions, green beans, cornbread.
Friday...Grilled hamburgers, salad greens from the garden, fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment