Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Thrift Shopping

I started my job a few weeks ago.  I work in a medical office and my uniform is scrubs.  I bought a couple cheap pairs online until I knew what I wanted to wear each day.  I have been wearing the same 3 sets since I started.  I started looking at buying a few more pairs and wasn't happy with how much they cost.  I hate spending money on clothes.

Today was my day off so I decided to hit up the thrift shops. I spent a couple hours and came away with 4 shirts and 4 pants for about the price I would have paid for 1 brand new set.  I spent a total of $28.26 for all this!
I think I did pretty good!   

1 comment:

  1. Yay... good for you. I decided a while back to not buy new clothing, except for shoes (I am starting to have feet issues), underwear or bras.

    ReplyDelete