Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Happy Monday everyone.  I am slowly getting my cooking and baking groove back.  The weather this weekend was chilly so it made it easy to bake.  For some reason cold weather puts me in the mood to cook.  I made Amish friendship bread, muffins and 2 loves of Amish white bread.  Of course it was gobbled up quickly and now I have nothing!  Looks like I will be baking more this week.  The kids are requesting Halloween cookies and more white bread so I already have a list going.

Here is what is on our menu for this week.

Monday...Leftover homemade turkey and noodle soup, green beans, pears.
Tuesday...(husband requested)Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn and fruit.
Wednesday...Crockpot roast, carrots, potatoes, peaches.
Thursday...Spaghetti, garlic bread sticks, broccoli and fruit.
Friday...Chicken and cheese quesadilla's, pineapple, carrot sticks.

To see what others are having this week head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. It's just me and the hubby so not much planning ahead. I'm having Tilapia with red sauce over a bed of rice. Hubby is doing the cooking. I may cook some collard greens tomorrow from my garden.

    ReplyDelete